Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Custom C6 seen here in Bordeaux

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Wantathreelitre   
Sat Sep 16 2017, 07:53am
Member No: #3179
I thought i'd seen most cars over the decades and have owned just about every type possible myself to be fair, but at last night's pub quiz and disco there was, parked outside, a customised black C6, which seems fairly crazy as an idea to me.
Notable changes from standard were a seemingly lower ride height and 20" alloys, rather Mercedes-looking wheels to me. It was a 2.7 V6 (i later discovered as it was totally de-badged) but had twin exhausts at the back, large outlets which looked quite cool really.
It had gone when i left the event but i was told by an English guy living locally that it ran a few mechanical changes like a bigger intercooler, de-cat, egr delete, dpf delete, re-map and a less restrictive exhaust system, free-flow air filter, etc. 300+ bhp apparently.
Strange choice of car to hot rod i would have thought though.
dadie11   
Sat Sep 16 2017, 08:48am
Member No: #2724
....there's no accounting for taste...

I was approached by a lad in Golders Green some years ago, who wanted to HotRod my Riley 2.5 RMF...

...expletive deleted...

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club