Hello from Edinburgh

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
saunderela   
Thu Jun 29 2017, 08:55pm
Member No: #3166
Newbie introducing himself!

Always admired large Citroens and a couple of weeks ago purchased one from a forum member here.
Been enjoying getting used to it and struggling to take the smile off my face. So far no issues and (hopefully) will not need advice on problems for a long time, but that's probably just gone and jinxed it.

I am a member of Jaguar and Jeep forums but have to say for such a rare car the wealth of information available and the community in this forum is very impressive.

Have always been attracted to unusual cars and it's great that it's not the usual "German" models and people still ask - what's that?

David
FraserG   
Thu Jun 29 2017, 11:19pm
Member No: #2011
You are part of a very special group now David. After almost three years of ownership every time I hop in the car feels special to me. Welcome aboard the good ship C6...
MGmike   
Fri Jun 30 2017, 03:02am
Member No: #3151
David, how dare you bring another C6 in to my patch, people will start thinking they as common as....

I'm just a handful of miles from you in South Queensferry and willing to offer support when needed I've been running/repairing C5's for 15 years now and if you check out my welcome thread, you'll see that I'm about to get very intimate with all things C6

Anyway...
gmerry   
Fri Jun 30 2017, 02:09pm
Member No: #21
There does seem to be a small band of Scottish C6s owners...

Dave (retired) who started this excellent site managed to provide me with a saltire on country code (if you are in to this sort of thing). Perhaps the admin might respond to a similar request?

Your Jaguar background might just come in handy IF you have a 2.7 Citroen and HAD a 2.7 S-type.

regards
Doctorbaz   
Fri Jun 30 2017, 08:22pm
Member No: #3086
I think there are now 4 or possibly 5 Scottish C6 owners on here, including myself, if I've counted correctly!

(I have a 2.7 C6 and used to have an S Type, although it was a 4.0 V8!)
e3steve   
Sun Jul 02 2017, 09:37am
Member No: #1163
Doctorbaz wrote ...

... used to have an S Type, although it was a 4.0 V8!)
Nice. Very nice!
Trainman   
Mon Jul 03 2017, 04:20am

Member No: #86
gmerry wrote ...

Dave (retired) who started this excellent site managed to provide me with a saltire on country code (if you are in to this sort of thing). Perhaps the admin might respond to a similar request?

Most Country's flag are covered, if somebody wants something specfic, give me a PM and I'll see what I can do......
saunderela   
Sat Jul 22 2017, 04:44pm
Member No: #3166
Thanks for all the messages. The Jag is a V12 XJS. Truth be told I am not really a diesel fan but nowadays its getting hard to get petrols and C6 is even harder!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club