Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: 3.0 HDi Forum

A serious 3.0 HDi issue

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
FraserG   
Mon May 22 2017, 01:23am
Member No: #2011
Hi Sam, are you saying my car looks cheap?
ul9601   
Mon May 22 2017, 06:01am
Member No: #1975
FraserG wrote ...

Hi Sam, are you saying my car looks cheap?

Ha ha maybe... or should I say usually higher spec models in general are associated with body colour mirrors and bumpers and such. For example white would look pretty bad with black mirrors, red even worse. But it's only one man's opinion - the only opinion that matters though is that of the owner's.
FraserG   
Tue May 23 2017, 01:18am
Member No: #2011
Cheers Sam

Agree although until you mentioned it I was never bothered by it. Enjoyed a good brisk drive in 'Celeste' last Friday and we are in love. She doesn't mind what speed she's driven at, fast or slow, no problem.

Cheers Fraser

PS the rear wing popped up a few times...
Paulius   
Sun Sep 03 2017, 03:28pm
Member No: #1821
Personally I don't think that white suits a C6 well, French limos look best in dark colours. So it would be a no-brainer had I preferred the crème interior. However, I personally find the 'orange' interior a lot more attractive and 'French'.
Also, I couldn't help but notice, that the white one has a sunroof, which are really rare on these cars, but it also contrasts on the white roof a bi too much.

I would really keep them both to be honest. You should know by now that these cars are going to be extremely rare in not that distant of a feature, and surely their prices should go up as well. In 10 years, you could make someone really happy by preserving a really good example of a C6.
Paulius   
Sun Jun 23 2019, 06:46pm
Member No: #1821
Definitely the one with a sunroof.
Kaloteck   
Thu Aug 01 2019, 01:38pm
Member No: #1271
Hey David, is the blue one for sale?
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club