Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Buying a 2009 C6 2.7 Ganache Exclusive Not a sensible decision but a great one.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
GTBAML   
Sat Apr 29 2017, 03:28pm
Member No: #3005
Hello,
I live in the Far East(12 years) and get back to the UK to see family 2-3 times a year. I spent a lot of my childhood broken down in my fathers DS19,s in the 60's I later owned a DS21 and DS23 Safari and then CX Safari and before leaving the UK a C5 I thought my Citroen days were over. Then I read all about the C6. I then did what I would not recommend and bought a C6 over the internet blind from a non franchise dealer in the north of England based on words and pictures. The car turned out to be fine with just two small areas or rust at the top of the drivers door about the total size of half a cigarette (and missing a jack). On collecting the car I drove to Edinburgh and then to the south coast. A few days later I was in Epernay, Reims and Paris. Clocking up 2,500 miles I've got to know and love this car already and see for myself why people rave over this car. Some decisions are made by the heart not the head. Looking forward to my next trip. To those who take the time to help others here with advice in this very friendly forum thanks a lot, you take a lot of the stress away! I thought I would see a lot of C6's in France but saw only 2 and none in the UK. We are part of a very exclusive club!
321dave   
Sat Apr 29 2017, 04:29pm
Member No: #614
Hi GTBAML,
Your very welcome, and if you need any advice or help, don't hesitate to ask on the forum. You hopefully won't need to wait to long for help. The C6 is really great on the open road for sure. I love long summer trips in it particularly. You really start to spot the difference between other cars on really long trips I think.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club