Just joined

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Steveb   
Sun Oct 09 2016, 09:04pm
Member No: #2815
Hi All
Ex XM, Xantia and C5 HDI owner. Looking to buy a C6. Am I making a good decision?
Steveb
321dave   
Sun Oct 09 2016, 10:28pm
Member No: #614
Steveb wrote ...

Hi All
Ex XM, Xantia and C5 HDI owner. Looking to buy a C6. Am I making a good decision?
Steveb

Welcome to the forum Steve,
Thats a nice list of cars. Me to, except I wasn't lucky enough to own an XM at the time loved them all in different ways. But the C6 would be your XM reload, so to speck. It's a great car the C6, but it needs to be maintained well or almost very well. It has also well discussed weaknesses such the coolant circuit on the diesels as they are prone to leaking after a good few years of use. But have a good check under the bonnet if your most likely thinking about buying a diesel. They are lovely cars though in so many ways.
Trainman   
Mon Oct 10 2016, 11:32am

Member No: #86
Steve, First and foremost

The C6 is a 'belting' car, but the right one can take time to find, DO NOT rush in. Most of the C6's are known to us, or we know of

Please feel free to shout if we can help in anyway.
2ilent8cho   
Thu Oct 20 2016, 07:45pm
Member No: #2626
Steveb wrote ...

Hi All
Steveb

Yep its the right thing to do . I've Had Xantia Activa's, currently on an 07 C5, and waiting to be a C6 owner. Just make sure you are financially healthy (its what is my delay) as some of the costs some people report for repairs on here should send any sane person running away as fast as possible

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club