C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Greetings from Italy

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
bottezela   
Sat Jul 16 2016, 03:38pm
Member No: #2688
Hello to forum members, I'm a new C6 owner and I hope to find and share all about C6 (experience) here with you!Gordan
Trainman   
Sat Jul 16 2016, 10:42pm

Member No: #86
To the club
Norman   
Sun Jul 17 2016, 07:30am
Member No: #364
Welcome to the club can you post a picture of your car?
bottezela   
Sun Jul 17 2016, 10:10am
Thank you guys.Here are some pictures of my car.It is an 2.2 manual exclusive with black leather.
It would be nice to join some c6 meeting in the future .

nirgunapa   
Sun Jul 17 2016, 01:10pm
Member No: #2672
Same model and colour as mine here in UK! What year is it?

Colin
Abergavenny, South Wales
FraserG   
Mon Jul 18 2016, 01:21am
Member No: #2011
Great looking car.

I think the C6 looks particularly good in red although I would prefer the beige leather over the bum burning black option.

I don't know if there are any red ones in New Zealand? I suspect not.

I think there were only 7 x C6's sold new in New Zealand, mine being one of them. And there are perhaps another twenty or so that have been imported since. Quite a few from Japan, which seem to be petrol versions rather than diesel like mine.

I look forward to hearing your experiences over time Gordon. Enjoy your magnificent car...

Cheers Fraser
bottezela   
Mon Jul 18 2016, 10:46am
To Collin
My car is from 2007,it has high milleage(320000km).I was told by previous owner that all km has been done on highways and regulary serviced by Citroen garage,.As a long term Citroen owner(GSA, BX, XM in the past) I'm going to do some garage works these days ,like some oil and filters change, etc.I would like to hear you experiences on works done after certain milleage, did you already change the LDS and sferes, and more?
To Fraser
Even I would prefer the beige leather, but when buying a preowned car there's no much to chose, especially when looking for a 2.2 version of C6.
To come and visit a New Zealand with my (red) C6 ,sounds like a dream, but who knows...
Many greetings from Italy
Gordan
P.S.Coming back home on the highway 2 days ago ,there was a brand new Bentley Continental on my left side, and the crew(a couple) from Bentley was staring at my car for a long time .Ha, ha it was so funny!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club