Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: Members Get Togethers and Events

An Open Invitation CCC National Rally

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Leobx16v   
Fri Apr 15 2016, 09:36pm
Member No: #2090
Hello all, im here on behalf of the Citroen Car Club (CCC) to extend an invitation to come along to the CCC National Rally! The event is in July on the 8-10, you can camp all weekend or just come along for the day either on the saturday or sunday.
if you fancy camping its £25 for the weekend or if you just want to visit for the day or both saturday and sunday its £12 for non members of the CCC.
theres a BBQ friday and saturday night with a live band on the saturday, practical classics (the magazine) are going to have a stand on at the weekend.
Also theres going to be a tech stand on aswell with a lexia diagnostic machine for example and advice on anything you may want advice on, there will also be traders and autojumbles going on, heaven for petrol heads.....
and ofcourse you can have a look at the cars and talk to the many enthusiasts that will be there.

Most impotantly the venue!
Abbots Ripton Village hall
Huntingdon PE28 2PF

Ill be there in my C6, but lets get a big turn out for the C6!!! be good to see you all there!!!!!!!
Trainman   
Sat Apr 16 2016, 06:35am

Member No: #86
I'll be there
Norman   
Sat Apr 16 2016, 07:37am
Member No: #364
Hopefully I will also be there holidays permitting.
FreakyFrenchFan   
Sat Apr 16 2016, 10:07am
Member No: #2057
I'll be there in my C6.
Trainman   
Mon Jul 11 2016, 04:38pm

Member No: #86
Here are some pictures for those of you that couldn't make it

robingc33   
Mon Jul 11 2016, 05:08pm
Member No: #2303
Great to meet several of you at the rally on Sat & Sun and exchange experiences and info.
Looking forward to other events.
Robin
(Iron grey 2.7 HDi Exclusive)

(and now I've got the T-shirt!)
Hattershaun   
Mon Jul 11 2016, 05:59pm
Member No: #320
Jolly good event, good to chat with many people and get my Nav maps updated (thanks Trainman), the speed camera alerts work now.
FraserG   
Tue Jul 12 2016, 02:57am
Member No: #2011
Great to see such a handsome collection of cars. It's times like these that I wish I was on the other side of the globe. Not all the time mind!
FreakyFrenchFan   
Tue Jul 12 2016, 05:14am
Member No: #2057
I enjoyed the event in terms of the variety of cars on display and chatting with the owners, however the venue could of been so much better in my view. Maybe next year!?
Norman   
Tue Jul 12 2016, 09:25am
Member No: #364
I had problems finding the venue with the C6's rubbish sat nave it took me to 3 different greens I had to use my phone to finally get there which was not helped by the lack of C C C roadside indicators until we were on top of the entrance.
I wonder if it's possible to increase the partial post codes to full post code functionality.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club