Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Ice / USB Box / Telephone problems

My ajustments resets

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
m3mpower   
Mon May 16 2016, 07:47am
Member No: #662
JanC wrote ...

instead replace the headunit with a RT5. Will that be possible?
I have read nearly all the treads but I am a little confused

Hi

Installing RT5 in the C6 is perfectly doable, you'll have to remove the RT3 components, including the display and antenna cable, fan...etc and install the RT5.
The wiring can be easily modified.
The RT5 can come with two types of display, RT4 display or RT5 high resolution display, found on exclusive 407 and C4 picasso but it can easily be modified to fit the C6

Website
AndreSMCXXMC6   
Mon Aug 29 2016, 08:32am
Member No: #615
I think your back-up battery in the head unit is dead.
JanC   
Tue Dec 20 2016, 04:07pm
Member No: #2370
Time for an update:
I bought a RT5 box with high resolutions display from user m3mpower. A friend installed it and now everything is working perfectly. Now I have bluetooth connection to my iPhone, jukebox and the old CD-changer also works. Furthermore an up to date satnav with excellent display
(of course it would have been nice if I also could play Spotify from my iPhone. But you can't get it all in an old C6.)
furriegurrie   
Tue Dec 20 2016, 05:05pm
Member No: #2448
That sounds like a desirable upgrade! Would you happen to have a rough idea of the cost and are you willing to share that info? Did you take any pictures?

Why can't you use Spotify? Only headset profile available in the RT5?
m3mpower   
Wed Dec 21 2016, 11:41pm
Member No: #662
JanC wrote ...

Time for an update:
I bought a RT5 box with high resolutions display from user m3mpower. A friend installed it and now everything is working perfectly. Now I have bluetooth connection to my iPhone, jukebox and the old CD-changer also works. Furthermore an up to date satnav with excellent display
(of course it would have been nice if I also could play Spotify from my iPhone. But you can't get it all in an old C6.)

Hi JanC

Have you tried connecting your iPhone to the AUX in the glovebox?
Website
rasm_ost   
Mon Oct 09 2017, 04:44pm
Member No: #2857
I have the same problem, with clock and saving at my RT3, asked mechanic to check the radio, he checked all, battery and etc. said radio is o.k. Got an advise to check fuses, a friend of mine said that Shunt fuse can be in wrong place. It is now in Client place, so as I understand it is in good position. what else can I check, maybe is missing some fuses, as I see some empty places.. will post picture how it is now)the other option is to restart system, as I know it will restart if I remove Shunt fuse... would be grateful if someone would help to check what is wrong before I send radio to Spain or Uk for fixing..

here are the pics. I believe that fuses here are as much as it should be..
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club