Other human beings...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
frozenbeard81   
Thu Feb 18 2016, 11:33pm
Member No: #2503
...are total f@#king morons!

After looking forward to today, I.e picking up a box of goodies for the C6 from Citroën, I was greeted in the works car park to a massive set of scrape marks, no note.

Day ruined, only positive is the company who is returning my wheels on Monday can also repair the bumper at same time. Needless to say I'm gutted. Had the car five minutes. Guess other people just don't care anymore.
Trainman   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 06:38am

Member No: #86
Does your place of employment have CCTV? if so you should be able to request a copy of the CCTV through the company security manager, by filling in a form and paying a small fee......
frozenbeard81   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 08:56am
Well I have to park in reading train station car park so yeah it does , however I feel where I was parked it was a dead spother for cctv. As there is one camera per floor. I've had this happen to me before and it went no where so I will chalk it up to experience and not drive to work as often as possible.
e3steve   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 10:19am
Member No: #1163
Feel your pain! A front bumper corner scrape happened to me in Sainsbury's car park; then I properly 'did' the other front bumper corner myself.

I've just left the scrapes there. If I have the bumper painted it'll only happen again...
Trainman   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 10:37am

Member No: #86
e3steve wrote ...

If I have the bumper painted it'll only happen again...

Been there, done that......... 2 days after getting it back from being repainted
frozenbeard81   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 11:04am
I think the trick is basically never drive it anywhere other than previous recced routes .

I suspect it'll happen a lot that said should the front sensors beep before you get near a wall?
321dave   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 06:25pm
Member No: #614
frozenbeard81 wrote ...

I think the trick is basically never drive it anywhere other than previous recced routes .

I suspect it'll happen a lot that said should the front sensors beep before you get near a wall?

Where I work, our car park is fairly small but I had backed the C6 up to a wall out of they way (or so I thought it was) and in comes a staff member driving a black golf (not at all cared for) and driving very fast and decides to park next to me. I thought noting of it. A lot of fast drivers in our car park, went about extracting my bag from the boot as I usually would and then I noticed the C6 move a little bit back on means I'm in the boot
321dave   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 06:30pm
Member No: #614
[quote]
frozenbeard81 wrote ...

Where I work, our car park is fairly small but I had backed the C6 up to a wall out of they way (or so I thought it was) and in comes a staff member driving a black golf (not at all cared for) and driving very fast and decides to park next to me. I thought nothing of it. A lot of fast drivers in our car park, and I went about extracting my bag from the boot as usual and then I noticed the C6 move a little bit back on me as I'm in the boot. Not what expect. Long story short, he paid up after a week and is now driving a bit slower.
Norman   
Fri Feb 19 2016, 06:38pm
Member No: #364
Similar thing happened to me in aldi's car park came out to find somebody he'd cought the front wing and of course no note

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club