Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Xenon communication error?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
DZR   
Thu Aug 13 2015, 12:18pm
Member No: #2168
I have just bought Diagbox from Easydiagnostics, and today I tried my first scan ever on a car.
Diagbox announced an "Communication error" on the right hand xenon adjustment for up/down.
Since it´s not communicating the green "Proceed" button in the right lower corner of the Diagbox program, can´t be clicked, and therefore I get no further information.
Anybody here who has a hint or two on how to proceed with this?

Thank you!
m0tz   
Sat Dec 26 2015, 09:19am
Member No: #2430
Hi,

I know it is kind of an old thread, but have you managed to find the reason for the fault? I receive the same error in Lexia...

Thanks
DZR   
Sat Dec 26 2015, 09:51am
Hello m0tz!
No, I havn't found a solution yet. But with Lexia it's possible to test the movement of the headlights, up, down and sideways. On my car everything works as it should, despites the communication error. So for now I have just left it "as is"..
c6kev   
Sat Dec 26 2015, 09:52am
Member No: #1508
The same for me. I seem to remember a posting saying that it is an inherent fault in the Diagbox software. Nothing to worry about (unless you actually need to communicate with the headlight).
C6Dave   
Sat Dec 26 2015, 10:59am

Member No: #1
c6kev wrote ...

The same for me. I seem to remember a posting saying that it is an inherent fault in the Diagbox software.

Diagbox replaced Lexia in 2013 and C6 production ended 2012.

Whilst supposedly backward compatible, in reality, Lexia is the best system to use on a C6
Website
DZR   
Sat Dec 26 2015, 06:56pm
That makes sense Dave, thank you!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club