Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: Members Get Togethers and Events

All C6 Owners in Ireland

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jacktherev   
Sun Mar 15 2015, 11:55am
Member No: #1423
Hi all,
Have a look at the 10th C6 Anniversary Bash at RAF Cosford in the Midlands in a separate thread.

If you would be interested in taking your C6 could you indicate to me here and I will see if I could put together a package including cheap overnight accommodation and ferry.

I would suggest the day sailing from Belfast on the Friday morning 14th August to Birkenhead as it would cut down on the miles on our C6's if we went from Cairnryan. I've looked at the prices of basic hotels in the area and they seem to be quite reasonable. I would suggest we leave early on the Monday morning to catch the 10.30 am ferry back to Belfast.

If you are interested let me know and I will pursue it further depending on the numbers.

Jack
Trainman   
Sun Mar 15 2015, 11:59am

Member No: #86
Let me know if I can help at this end, I'll be leaving from Preston on Friday and can meet up along the way if you want?
jacktherev   
Sun Mar 15 2015, 12:33pm
Member No: #1423
That's great Steve. I want to see how many would be interested then try and get an inclusive price. The ferry is not into Birkenhead until around 6.30 p.m. so its only 70 odd miles there. It's almost 300 from Cairnryan so a big saving on the miles. I will post here the outcome.
Trainman   
Sun Mar 15 2015, 02:34pm

Member No: #86

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club