Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Potential sale - Not!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
C6Dave   
Fri Jan 02 2015, 04:17pm

Member No: #1
1st registration and actual build date can vary dramatically on a C6 (by up to 3 years in some cases!!)

The RPO number gives the actual build date.
Website
Hattershaun   
Fri Jan 02 2015, 10:34pm
Member No: #320
The car's registration date is critical to it's VED rate.
Cars registered before March 23rd 2006, the date of The Government's Budget, pay the lower fee, currently £285 for a 2.7HDi. Cars registered on or after that date pay the higher rate, £485 for the 2.7HDi or £500 for a 3.0i petrol.
There were approx 30 x C6 qualifying for the cheaper rate. Good luck finding one!
Rog   
Wed Feb 11 2015, 11:59pm
Bishop wrote ...

Wow - someone has bought a bargain! Enjoy the Vel Satis - let us know how you like and get on with it!

Engine, gearbox and seats are lovely. Rest is quite uninspirational and laguna like!
Rog   
Thu Feb 12 2015, 12:02am
....in addition, should rename this thread 'no sale'. After not using it for 3 months, figured I should give it a run. Took me all of 5 minutes to wonder what the hell I was doing contemplating selling it. Bit of a rethink and am happy to say she is staying
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club