Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Another C6 bites the dust - leftovers for sale!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
C6Paul   
Sun Jan 18 2015, 07:47pm
Member No: #345
I'm very sad to say my C6 has been written off by my insurers after an altercation with a kerb on the A1 set off all the side and curtain airbags and it was deemed uneconomic to repair. Fortunately none of the car's occupants were hurt (except the pride of the careless driver).

I'm going to try electric motoring next so am replacing the C6 with a CZero (bet I'm unique in that) plus a cheap family estate (make and model yet to be determined) for longer journeys and load lugging.

I have some spare parts for sale - there's a new Roccastrada 18 inch wheel with a 50% used Michelin Primacy 3 and TPMS, which sat in my spare wheel well but was never used, plus the OEM bootliner with C6 embroidered on it. Both are on ebay.

I've also got the following to get rid of, if you are interested PM me. They'd be collection only from Woodbridge, Suffolk:
1. A set of Citroen OEM C6 mats, in Mistral (black), in good condition. £20.
2. The polystyrene insert for the spare wheel well, with all parts unused(jack, rear tow hooks, wheel brace, some other things I don't know about) except the front tow hook which is missing as they used it to take the car away (sob). £10.
3. A Clarion 6 CD cartridge for the CD changer. Free.
4. A C6 handbook case. Free.

speedfix   
Sun Jan 18 2015, 09:02pm
Member No: #1043
Paul sorry to here of your misshap.

You have imo gone to the best choice with an all electric C-zero.

I am on my second Leaf as I carry out a great deal of short journeys, charge the car off the roof when the sun shines and ecconomy 7 night times can charge free from flat to 85% in 25mins at 3phase charge points main dealers.
The torque is nearly on parr with a porsche.

C6Dave   
Mon Jan 19 2015, 08:13am

Member No: #1
We have a Leaf as well and whilst the interior plastics are a bit 'fragile' it is great around town, but range does drop in this cold weather.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club