C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

C4 Cactus

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Bishop   
Thu Feb 06 2014, 06:16pm
Member No: #868
Has everyone seen the pictures of this yet?

OMG. Where did all that superb design engineering come from? Before, I was quite excited about how this car might look, but this, well, this is exceptional. I did not expect the light weight, the mesmerising style, the avant-garde design innovations, the lateral thinking and execution of the concept.

Who is the savant in PSA who has so understood the ethos of the earlier Bureau d'Etudes and reinterpreted it for today? Whoever you are, you have my respect and gratitude.

I was just about giving up on PSA's management of the Citroen marque - what with the extinction of oleopneumatics - but this shows that there is a flicker of the old light left.

It's emotional; what else can I say? As a replacement for the wife's Xsara Picasso, it looks like a cert! When can I buy one?
C6Dave   
Thu Feb 06 2014, 07:10pm

Member No: #1
As it's C4 based we have a few threads already over at C4owners - Click Here -

BTW Citroen are releasing regular 'Teaser' vids on YouTube so the launch isn't far off
Website
Hattershaun   
Thu Feb 06 2014, 10:58pm
Member No: #320
Earlier today the Citroen C4 Cactus details were published, i.e. The production ready version of the Cactus concept that has already been shown.
Official UK launch is October 2014.

You can read more here - Click Here -
jacktherev   
Fri Feb 07 2014, 06:08am
Member No: #1423
Nice looking car and I'm glad Citroen are leading the way again with something with that WOW factor in it and not the run of the mill.
drummond   
Fri Feb 07 2014, 07:56am
Member No: #238
Inside looks like a late Citroen GS- the instrument binnacle and the low dashboard.
Rich   
Fri Feb 07 2014, 05:15pm
Member No: #542
Can't say it does anything for me and what is with the horrible door design? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club