Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

WOW Grand Dad what a car!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
jacktherev   
Tue Dec 10 2013, 08:20pm
Member No: #1423
I'm not sure where to post this but I took my 11 year old Grandson Harry to school this morning and his reaction when he saw my C6 for the first time was "Grand Dad that's not your is it? No offence but that's the sexiest car you have ever had since I've known you".

He continued to say as his friend was going to school with him, "Adam they won't know who the important people who are coming to school in this car".

It made my day that a 11 year old could immediately see the super qualities and design of the C6. He is absolutely awed by it and said to his Granny, "be sure and come in Grand dad's C6 to pick me up".

Well not sure I would want that!
Trainman   
Tue Dec 10 2013, 08:26pm

Member No: #86
I have to say that has given me a much needed chuckle
jacktherev   
Tue Dec 10 2013, 08:39pm
Yeah Steve, I couldn't believe what I had heard him say. I have a 2 CV Dolly, a Citroen Mehari and he enjoys them but certainly the C6 had that WOW factor for him and it showed on his face. He just loved all the buttons on the dash and was able to tell me what lots of them did as I am still working my way through them. It was a gem and I'll always remember it I just wish I had been able to take a pic of his expression.
C6Dave   
Tue Dec 10 2013, 09:32pm

Member No: #1
My wife often picks our grandson up from school in the 6, indeed he often calls in the morning requesting a pick up and says that I can't sell the car and have to leave it for him in my will!!!!!!!
Website
drummond   
Wed Dec 11 2013, 08:19am
Member No: #238
Ah, Dave, it's the beige interior wot turns your grandson on!
jacktherev   
Wed Dec 11 2013, 10:22am
I am delighted that my grandson recognises a good car when he seer's one. Was all disappointed this morning when Granny called to pick him up in her Mini One. His first words where's Granda I thought he would be here?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club