I'm coming back...!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
e3steve   
Fri Aug 16 2013, 03:03pm
Member No: #1163
Rich wrote ...

Yes, I was going to ask about that. What do you find best overall to clean the cream interior?

Anyway, the car is just awesome! Still can't believe it was only £5k. If anything, it drives better then my previous one and the gearbox is smoother. So good to be back behind the wheel.
Congratulations Rich! Same colour combo as mine, which I also bought in Bournemouth.

I'm near Southampton, with my now-90k-miles 2.7HDi (which my friends call "The Spaceship"!). It has a few little snags that I'm addressing, albeit slowly, but I love it! Mine is the Citroën press car that features in one of the 2006 episodes of Fifth Gear.

I, too, am on the lookout for some kind of cleaner for the seatbelts.
Rich   
Fri Aug 16 2013, 04:11pm
Member No: #542
I know that car Steve! I saw that episode of Fifth Gear! I'm amazed it ended up in Bournemouth somehow! Apparently my old one is still in Poole as my friend saw it the other day I have only ever seen 2 others locally. I love this colour combo. You may see me some weekends in Southampton as I am there every two weekends.

If anyone has any info on the best cleaning product for the cream interior, just let us know!
e3steve   
Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:25am
Member No: #1163
Rich wrote ...

I know that car Steve! I saw that episode of Fifth Gear! I'm amazed it ended up in Bournemouth somehow! Apparently my old one is still in Poole as my friend saw it the other day I have only ever seen 2 others locally. I love this colour combo. You may see me some weekends in Southampton as I am there every two weekends.

If anyone has any info on the best cleaning product for the cream interior, just let us know!
It was sold, "through the trade" from SGT, to a small-time dealer in Christchurch and for his own use. He, errrr, downgraded to a Lexus LS400 , possibly for the reliability factor (but to my advantage). It's not been without a degree of minor frustration & heartache, though.....

Halfords sell CarPlan's 'Connoisseur' Leather Renovation kit at just under eighteen quid; I intend giving it a try.

The seatbelts' grubbiness is another story; Halfords' staff gave me a blank look when I asked about that!
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club