C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Towing and Roof Boxes

c6 Roof bars / Cycle racks

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Snowy20   
Tue Jul 30 2013, 10:14am
Member No: #976
I have been fortunate to pick up a good set of genuine Citroen C6 roof bars on ebay - All look fine - I think they are the OEM aerodynamic model silver and black. Does anyone know what cycle racks will fit them? Sadly my Halfords own brand cycle racks will not fit them because the roof bars are too thick to fit round. I thought they would be a universal fitting but clearly not this time. Thanks
smihaialex   
Tue Jul 30 2013, 11:50am
Member No: #1031
AFAIK Citroën Accessories include bike racks that fit, are the same stylish silver - black, quality aluminum built and are not too expensive

I myself have switched to BROMPTONS - I got 2 - a white & black for me and a pink one for wifey. The bad news is that with these beauties our mountain biking days are over (not that we did that much mountain biking to begin with ). The great news is that I can fit both mine and wifey's bike in the boot, with some room to spare

Cheerios,
Sam
Tjensen   
Thu Aug 01 2013, 01:38pm
Member No: #954
Thule has a good system with adapters for C6, and kayak, bicycle etc stands to fit on them. I just moved the kayak stands over from the XM roof system

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club