C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6 Parts Market

Hi from Opie Oils - New Club Discount to All Members

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
oilman   
Fri May 14 2010, 11:32am
Member No: #114
C6owners.org has recently enrolled into the club discount scheme at Opie Oils, so we thought we'd say hello and tell you a bit about us.

Opie Oils are the UK's leading "online" independent oil and lubricants retailer. We can offer you a really extensive range of oils and lubricants from 8 major oil manufacturers at prices much lower than the high street and main dealers. Our brands include, Silkolene, Fuchs, Gulf, Castrol, Motul, Mobil, Amsoil and Redline.

We stock oils and fluids that meet pretty much all manufacturers and international specifications and can deliver throughout the UK.

We also sell UFI filters (oil,air,fuel,cabin)
K&N Filters
NGK Spark Plugs
Denso spark plugs (iridium and iridium tough)
Cleaning,polishing and detailing products from Bild Hamber, Meguiars and Muc-Off
Trico Wiper Blades (including Neoform Beam Blades)

If you would like any oil advice or a recommendation for your car or bike please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The good news is, now the Club is a member of our club discount scheme you can discounts of at least 10% across our entire range.

Just choose C6owners.org from the list of clubs and enter your forum user name when you register on our web site - all the prices will then be reduced to show your club discount.

Finally, if there are any products we don't stock and you have difficulty getting hold of elsewhere, let us know and we'll see if we can stock them.

We look forward to being of help!

Cheers
Guy, Opie Oils

You can also contact us by phone on +44 1209 215164
(All oils recommended are available to buy online at my web site)

michaelb   
Mon May 24 2010, 03:10pm
Member No: #14
Guy,

Received my wiper blades from you this morning - I only ordered them on Friday - excellent service thanks.

M
gmerry   
Mon May 24 2010, 04:46pm
Member No: #21
Guy, Michael, thanks from me too for the Neoform blades fom Opie. They work a treat.
oilman   
Mon May 24 2010, 07:28pm
Member No: #114
Everyone seems to love the Neoforms, and our prices beat the £25 per blade Citroen were charging for them.
David Hallworth   
Thu Dec 17 2020, 01:41pm

Member No: #90
Just an update to this.

I ordered from Opie Oils at 5pm yesterday. The stuff I wanted wasn't in stock so they called me to advise me of this, another product was chosen and it's been dispatched within an hour of the telephone call for delivery tomorrow.

I can't fault the service and the prices are competitive too.

David.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club