Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Ice / USB Box / Telephone problems

Navidrive Software update

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
FCM   
Sun May 12 2013, 06:45pm
Member No: #866
My dealer has updated the Navidrive maps (for UK and France only) using the latest CDs and also loaded the updated software disc (ver 8.20). It seems now that what was previously an analogue clock in the left-hand half of the central display has become a compass (much less useful to me) of a rather strange kind in which the needle always points upwards and the dial rotates around it, accordance (I assume) the direction in which the car is pointing. Does anyone know if and how I can get the clock back - I've looked through the various menus I could find but there seemed to be nothing to change this.
FCM
C6Dave   
Mon May 13 2013, 07:23am

Member No: #1
Button on the head unit that says 'Audio' rather than pressing the 'Nav' button?
Website
Pappnase   
Mon May 13 2013, 06:41pm
Member No: #1044
I don't believe there is a way back. I never had the analogue clock but I heards lots of complaints. The compass is pretty useless because the figures are much to small for me.

The audio menu shows the temperature control in my 8.20 menu.

But perhaps there is a hint from our Magneti Marelli Wiz?
FCM   
Mon May 13 2013, 07:45pm
Member No: #866
C6Dave wrote ...

Button on the head unit that says 'Audio' rather than pressing the 'Nav' button?

Thanks, Dave, but CLIM gives me the compass and everything else the temperature settings for the aircon! FCM

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club