Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

My shiny C6

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Hattershaun   
Sat May 11 2013, 09:15pm
Member No: #320
A few pictures taken today after a friend helped me thoroughly polish my car with all his professional kit; jet wash, clay bar, dual action electric orbital buffer, loads of different shampoos/polishes/fancy clothes and some elbow grease.
I'm amazed at the brilliant results, paintwork is so smooth and shiny. The car looks like new.
I'll be at the French Car Show at Beaulieu tomorrow.

C6Dave   
Sun May 12 2013, 07:23am

Member No: #1
One very shiny C6 Shaun

Don't forget to take a few pictures whilst your at Beaulieu
Website
Hattershaun   
Sun May 12 2013, 06:10pm
Afraid I didn't take any pics, but here's one from last year, showing my car and the black C6 of another forum member.
It was sunny but a bit chilly on arrival, then the weather deteriorated until rain started about 2pm, so you imagine a lot of people went home early.
Still the under-cover 'French Cafe' that Citroen UK provided was well received and made a good focal point, free fresh coffee and croissants were welcome as was the shelter from the rain!

C6Dave   
Mon May 13 2013, 07:15am

Member No: #1
Weather was the same up here as well, took the Traction to the North East Restoration Club open day - Click Here - and it started raining at around 12.30 and by 13.15 people started to head off.
Website
ciao_chao   
Tue May 14 2013, 01:49pm
Member No: #518
Hey, where is that Riversmead place? Some wonderful Deco architecture there.
Hattershaun   
Wed May 15 2013, 05:40am
Riversmead is on the A119 Ware Road in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
Trainman   
Wed May 15 2013, 04:17pm

Member No: #86
I got sent a picture of Shaun's car via twitter, from a buddy who was there in his Peugeot 607

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club