Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
MGmike   
Sat Aug 01 2020, 04:40pm
Member No: #3151
Steve,
I think it's just bad luck/timing m8!

There are no ABS connections anywhere near the bumper. There's only the two plugs on the off-side for the lights, parking sensors etc.

Is your battery fully charged after standing a while? Otherwise it's a plug in and check the codes day.

Good luck
Trainman   
Sat Aug 01 2020, 08:55pm

Member No: #86
Mike,

Thanks kind of what I figured, I’m off on Tuesday, will get diagbox plugged in....... can’t wait ????
Trainman   
Sat Oct 31 2020, 02:23pm

Member No: #86
OK, so the saga with the ABS was down to my own stupidity when you change the comms 2000 you have to align 2 holes, I didn't thus throwing the steering wheel angle sensor false messages, which in turn caused the ABS issue.

Quickly resolved by Robert at BL Autos.

Next we have the towbar, which was put on the car whilst I was at BL Autos and worked perfectly, until I got home and decided two weeks later to take the car out for a run. I got the "rapid" flash of the indicators, like when you have a bulb out, and the reversing sensors stopped working.

After playing around with the 13 pin socket I noticed a bent connection and straightened it out and the rapid flashing stopped. GREAT!!!

Nope, I've had the same problem again today, so I got Lexia connected and removed the Trailer relay in the BSI and the disabled the configuration. now I have the indicators flashing correctly but the rear parking sensors are disabled and I can't find anywhere to enable them.

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club