Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

marmite has gone

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
theguardian   
Tue Oct 02 2012, 04:47pm
Member No: #645
hi all
just too let you all know marmite has gone to the dealers, a new smaller ds car has replaced her (pick her up on thursday morning )so as soon as i know if its going on their forecourt will let you know, but more than likely it will go to auction as the dealer (know's ) all the problems its had, in its short life on the road. and i got the price i wanted
also just too let you know citroen uk gave me a very nice sum of money that helped towards the new car so a big thankyou to them
they called it a good will gesture
i would love to stay on on as a member as i have made some good contact's & even better friends ie the southern c6ers and the north west one / and all the crowd from from cambridge way.
so keep in touch guys and keep these iconic cars going as much as poss.

the left hooker will be here in late dec.(not mine)i will be just driving it for it's french owner who wants a car over here, so you could say i will still have a c6 but none of the expense that goes with it.

Gobxoy   
Tue Oct 02 2012, 05:41pm
Member No: #786
That's the thing about Marmite you either love it or hate it.

Smaller DS
Trainman   
Tue Oct 02 2012, 05:45pm

Member No: #86
Gobxoy wrote ...
Smaller DS

Don't start him off........
theguardian   
Tue Oct 02 2012, 07:57pm
now now your only jealous steve cos you want one
i hope i dont see any of these when driving the new ds 3
Trainman   
Tue Oct 02 2012, 09:45pm

Member No: #86
theguardian wrote ...
now now your only jealous steve cos you want one

This is true, but i'm like the poor relative.............. I'll have to wait a while for mine.
drummond   
Wed Oct 03 2012, 05:47pm
Member No: #238
Sad to see you go, you can come along with the lhd version.....I've got a ds3 for a week whilst mine's being derusted, and I have to say that I really wouldn't actually buy one. And it's a four speed auto, as well, complete with a box that does not know what it's doing and a LOUD whine at 70.
theguardian   
Wed Oct 03 2012, 06:17pm
hi mate the ds3 i have has a six speed man gearbox and very very rapid top end is 148mph, so for a little car it's going to keep up with the big boys with no problems.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club