Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Ice / USB Box / Telephone problems

Unable to use hands free telephone in new C6 Navidrive (without USB).

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
mark28   
Sat Jul 14 2012, 06:57am
Member No: #102
I did 71 took about 40 mins . I have also added Satnav details for about 30
nevefresca   
Sun Jul 15 2012, 08:24am
Member No: #895
So, to re-cap;
In order to use voice activation with a bluetooth connected phone, I have to physically install a SIM card in the Navidrive, with my contacts on? Otherwise, it cannot be voice activated by bluetooth alone, as with a Parrot device?

Then when I do have a SIM installed, I then have to "Tag" each contact name?

Am I correct, in saying the above? Thanks.
nevefresca   
Sat Jul 21 2012, 06:53am
Member No: #895
Re: Loud "Popping" noise from JBL speakers and the reply from smorphet, this is the response I have received from the supplying Citroen dealer.

Do I believe them and accept the problem, or, should I go further? Because living with this sound, is irritating and disconcerting to say the least. It has to be a fault, surely. Am I being "fobbed off", or is this really "normal"?

Who should I contact next, to get this sorted out? I haven't had one reply from Citroen UK, just this reply, from the Slough Citroen dealership, who fitted the USB Box.

I hope someone in the C6owners will be able to advise me, thanks.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the email this morning, I do appreciate that this has taken sometime to resolve.

I have had the following response from the Service Team from Citroen, who have been researching into this matter:

Subject: RE: Urgent re: Citroen C6 - After sales defects/faults - needing attention please.

Hi
I have spoken to my CT this morning and the noise that has been recorded is standard and due to the back feed from the amplifier. This has been investigated by technical in the past and has been concluded that this is normal.
regards

Service Manager
Citroen Slough

Further to this email, I had a conversation with the service team who advised that this is a trait of the vehicle. When first launched, this noise was investigated thoroughly by Citroen, and it was deemed not to be a fault.

The USB Box fitted is an approved Citroen Part and was fitted by approved Citroen Mechanics.

On a positive, I can confirm that the Towbar cover cap will be posted out to you today!!

Kind Regards
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club