C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Hello from Portugal

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
eduardomaio   
Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:51am
Member No: #869
I've been sound deadening my C6 with Dynamat, there are some pictures at Citroën C6 sound deadening if you want to see how the C6 looks underneath the trim.
Website
C6Dave   
Sat Aug 23 2014, 05:02pm

Member No: #1
Have to say that the 3.0 HDi from the inside is pretty quiet and I get very little noticeable engine noise unless the car is really 'pushed' so couldn't justify adding the Dynamat at this stage but....
Website
eduardomaio   
Sat Aug 23 2014, 09:49pm
Even the 2.7 is very quiet, actually the C6 is much quieter then a Audi A6 or a BMW 5 series, this is a bit overkill on a car like this. I believe the 3.0 HDi is quieter regarding the engine noise.

But i was used to the quietness of the 406 after being deadened, that's why I'm adding Dynamat.
Website
eduardomaio   
Fri Nov 17 2017, 04:23pm
It was great owning a C6 for 5+ years, but unfortunately it had to go. An amazing car, like no other on the road, very quiet and comfortable.

It's an event when I see another C6 on the road, but today I have already seen 2. Gonna miss that car.

Was delivered today to it's new owner, hope he keeps giving it the TLC it deserves.

Next one will be an Opel Ampera, a downgrade in terms of features and comfort, but the silence of the electric engine is amazing.

Thank you all for this great forum, an amazing community like no other.

Farewell.
Website
cruiserphil   
Fri Nov 17 2017, 04:59pm

Member No: #38
All the best Eduardomaio,

Hope you don't miss it too much!!

Best regards,

Phil C.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club